Works With Products
- Bing Maps
- Language, Web Design and Development Tools
- Messaging and Communications
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office, Prior Versions
- Microsoft Online Services
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Other Server Systems
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Service Detail
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Windows 8
- Windows Azure
- Windows Server Product Family
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Telephone Integration for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- TelephoneIntegration connects phone systems with Microsoft Dynamics CRM using TAPI, OCS, Skype, Lync. Available for: MS Dynamics CRM 2011 On-Premise/Hosted (IFD)/Online Functionalities: - User...
- High Volume Case Management
- The eSavvy High Volume Case Manager for Microsoft Dynamics CRM has been developed to help companies who are finding it difficult to manage their high volume of cases they need to deal with. The key...
- 4th Module for Project Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM - CRM-Project
- CRM-Project is the 4th Module for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The solution covers all functions for professional Project Management from Project Planning with Gantt, Time and Work Entry and Resource...
- Account Visualisation
- The Account Visualisation tool allows you to quickly navigate your Account & Contacts, showing the open Opportunities and Activities. From there, you can quickly create a new Activity or close the...
- Australian Localisations
- The eSavvy Australian Localisation solution is built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform designed to provide customisations for the Australian market. The key features and capabilities of the solution...
New to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketplace?
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketplace helps you discover innovative applications and professional services from Microsoft partners worldwide. Find expert help, download applications and tailor Microsoft Dynamics to improve productivity and build your business.